Hi! I am Christoph Lange-Bever (publishing as Christoph Lange), a senior researcher in computer science (data science and artificial intelligence).
I have been working with the following groups. Bold links point to institutional home pages where further details about me and my research can be found.
- the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT (head of Knowledge Pipelines department from Jul 2019) and RWTH Aachen University (with the chair for Information Systems since Sep 2019), Germany
Topics: knowledge graphs, digitalisation, Industry 4.0, mobility, research data management
- the University of Bonn and the Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems IAIS, Germany
(head of Enterprise Information Systems department and sub-group leader in the Smart Data Analytics group from Jul 2017–Jun 2019; senior postdoc/research group leader from Nov 2013)
Topics: linked open data quality, semantic publishing, enterprise information systems, data integration, digitalisation, Industry 4.0
- the University of Birmingham, UK
(postdoctoral research fellow May 2012–Oct 2013, honorary research fellow until 2017)
Topics: mathematical formalisation of theoretical economics, formal verification of auction algorithms, usability of interactive theorem provers
- the University of Bremen, Germany
(postdoc Jun 2011–Apr 2012)
Topics: distributed (i.e. logically heterogeneous, modular, interlinked, decentrally maintained) ontologies (cf. the OntoIOp OMG standardisation initiative)
- the KWARC research group, then at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
(Ph.D. student Sep 2006–May 2011)
Topics: collaboration on semiformal mathematical knowledge
History of this site
I started this blog as a means of keeping in touch with my friends during a 6-month stay as an exchange researcher at DERI (now: INSIGHT@NUI) Galway, Ireland, in 2008.